top of page

Brazilians around the world: United States of America

Updated: Nov 1, 2021

Legalmondo & Internacionalize

The Internationalize portal, alongside Legalmondo, launches the Brazilians around the world series, which will address the main legal aspects of each country, analyzed from the points of view: immigration, tax, succession and business. This edition covers the United States of America.

Browse through the questionnaire items in the menu below:

Immigration Law

1. The main work visas in the .U.S.

2. Investment-related visas in the U.S.

3. Special types of visa in the U.S.